Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer :)

Well, here it goes, my first blog post....
I have been looking forward to this summer for quite some time now.  The school year was great and I LOVE my job but it was time for a break. Preschool graduation was awesome and the little boy i am an aide to didn't even need any help crossing the stage in his power chair to recieve his diploma.I am so proud of how far he has come.  (I am SO lucky to be able to see him on a weekly basis to play at his house he is a great kid and we have fun together) I am going back to babysitting for the summer. I will be with my favorite girls, Isabella and Inga.  Last week was the first week with them and we had a great time. I took them to the central library, out for lunch, they each had a playdate, we played tennis, had plenty of sunny pool time and even had some campfires in their backyard.  I am hoping for some great adventures with them this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment