Friday, January 20, 2012

I can do this

OK so it's been a long while since I have blogged, I am going to try to be better at this.  It was hard to leave Inga and Izzy and start another school year, I struggled through September but made it through.  Luckily I still see them at least once a week for dinner.  Izzy has become such a kind and beautiful young lady.  Inga is getting so big and learning so much in 2nd grade.  I miss the years I spent taking them to story times, play dates, and museums. This school year has been a  busy one. The kids we have this year are great but some are a bit of a handful at times.  I do love my job, there is nothing better than watching kids you love learn and grow:)  It doesn't hurt that I spend my work day playing with toys, painting, crafting, playing with play dough, and spending time on the playground. If I have to have a real job, this is the one for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment